Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Putting Polygamy to the Test

In order to apply my research to the opinions of others, I am going to create a survey with about fifteen questions about Polygamy.  Since many people are unaware of what Polygamy even is the first question will simply be "Do you know what Polygamy is?"  If the answer is no, then they can flip to the back of the survey sheet and a detailed definition about Polygamy will be provided for them.  I am going to give a majority of these surveys to a range of teenagers, but I am also going to give it to both men and women who are married, and see which age group is more opened and accepting of such a different and radical type of culture.  I think it will be very interesting to see the different rates of acceptance within these age groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment