Monday, April 7, 2014

#2 Details About My Polygamy Survey

I will be releasing a survey on Facebook explaining the details of the project and what I am trying to accomplish using the responses of these surveys.  I am hoping to get one age group of kids my age (around 17), as well as an age group that involves happily married couples (around 40).  I think that it will be interesting to see the acceptance rate of the people who are happily married and understand the true concept of love, as apposed to teenagers who may view Polygamy in a more skeptical way.  Since it is a radical practice, and strays far from the norm it will be interesting to see how many people, if any, accept this practice.  I believe that more married women and men, as well as any people who believe in gay rights will be more opened and accepting of Polygamy.  The only reason I mention people who are accepting of gay rights is because they have completely understood that love is a universal feeling, and does not have to be limited to only a man and a woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment