Monday, April 28, 2014

#3 Revised Summary/Plan/Update

3. I had to change around some of my questions and the WAY that I asked them. I had to be very specific as to what I was trying to get out of the question. That is why I placed the basic questions such as, age, religion, and state towards the end of the survey. I did this because lets say I put these questions at the beginning of my survey, and people were dealing with the one that asked about religion, they would automatically believe that they would have to answer these questions so that it coincided with what is morally correct according to their religious affiliation. That is not the point of this survey the point is to get honest and genuine feedback from people, and see how much my research relates to the reactions and level of acceptance that people show towards this practice. I also made a minor change for my scale questions. I was originally going to do a scale from 1-10, but realized that my questions are not broad enough for that many options.

No comments:

Post a Comment